Richard joined Gregory Abrams Davidson LLP in 2007 and since then has predominately worked within the Clinical Negligence Team.
Since qualification as a Solicitor Richard has specialised solely in clinical negligence and handles a varied case load.
Liverpool (Penny Lane)
Richard has particular experience in respect of cases Clinical Negligence Cases concerning:
- Orthopaedic Surgery (including failed hip and knee replacements);
- Misdiagnosis of Fractures;
- Delayed Diagnosis and Mismanagement of Cancer;
- Complications following General Surgery;
- Gynaecological Injuries;
- Management of Pressure Sores;
- Ophthalmic Injuries;
- Dental and Orthodontic Treatment, including failure to treat tooth decay, nerve damage caused during dental treatment, a failure to properly undertake root canal treatment leading to the loss of a tooth, orthodontic errors, incorrectly fitting crowns/bridges or poorly designed implants;
- Pharmacy Dispensing Errors.
Admissions and Accreditations
Honours Degree in Law
Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice Course
Member, Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
Golf, Badminton, Cooking.