Office Location : Allerton Road, Liverpool (L18)
- Handle cases in compliance with relevant internal and external professional standards
- Law Society Practice Management Standards –CQS
- Gregory Abrams Davidson Office Manual
- Maintain Training and Development Plan
- Comply with all internal policies and procedures, as documented in Gregory Abrams Davidson Office Manual and any relevant Category Manual
- Provide up-to-date, accurate, effective, practical and equitable legal advice and representation.
- Efficient administration and handling of personal case load, to include
- Taking instructions in person, in writing or by telephone from new and existing clients
- Handle a caseload of the full range of conveyancing matters; sales, purchases, re-mortgages, transfer of equity etc
- having the ability to prioritise a busy workload and work on own initiative
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of current law and trends
- Progressing matters on Proclaim Case management system
- Effective billing
- Time recording
- Optimise the Practice recovery of costs and disbursements
- Refer any cases causing concern immediately to supervisor or SRO
- Fully and actively contribute to the effective operation and development of the office,department and the Practice as appropriate
- Create, maintain and enhance productive working relationships with colleagues and relevant external bodies
- Represent the Practice in the community
- Obtain new cases for the Practice in accordance with relevant external regulations and internal marketing statements
- Promote the vision, priorities and objectives of the Practice
- Undertake any relevant training and/or professional development as recommended/directed by the SRO or Practice Director
- To carry out all duties accurately and efficiently, within internal and external guidelines to agreed deadlines
- Any other tasks as reasonably requested by Branch Partner, Partners or the Practice Director.
Please send CV’s and a covering letter to Tracey Parry at email@example.com.
Solicitors With A Following
We are always open to applications from qualified solicitors who have their own business to join our teams in either Liverpool or London.
We will consider all levels of qualification and experience and we are open to both full-time and part-time / consultancy basis positions.
We would be particularly interested in hearing from practitioners with experience in the following areas of law: Corporate and Commercial Law,
Media Law, Commercial Property, Commercial Litigation, Civil Litigation, Family Law,
Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence.
Successful candidates will enjoy the benefits of working with a very forward-thinking,
experienced team, with a strong national reputation.
Applications by CV and cover letter to Tracey Parry, Practice Director at our head office address or email
You may submit a speculative CV by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can view our graduate application process.